- Freedom from condemnation.
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,
- Freedom to make better choices.
Therefore, brothers and sisters, we have an obligation—but it is not to the flesh, to live according to it.
- Freedom to count sufferings as positive.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.
- Freedom of assurance that all things will work for our good.
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
- Freedom of God’s continued generosity.
What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?